The best of live engagement
- Best experience for live events: quality, customization, user-friendly platform that goes from invitation to replay, security and reliability.
- Unique participant engagement: numerous interactions that are 100% customizable and adaptable to the event.
- New innovative formats: product launch with a 3D object that can be manipulated remotely, 100% mobile formats, etc.
The best of collaboration and performance
- The best collaboration and communication platform: centralization of communication workflows on a single platform (channels, Slack connect, chat, team calls, videos, etc.).
- Increased efficiency: file sharing, generation of workflows / automated tasks, search.
- And much more: the ability to connect Slack to over 2000 applications.
The best community management
👉 Automatically create workspaces accessible through the platform.
👉 Extend the experience of participants beyond the live event by carrying on discussions (up to 200,000 simultaneous users).
👉 Entertain the community with highlights of the live event in the discussion channels created.
👉 Create more recurring appointments, with phases of inspiration and collaborative work.
How does it work?